Post Offices and RMS Accountant Examination scheduled to be held on 18.12.2022 (Sunday)
DEPARTMENT OF POSTS, INDIA
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF POSTMASTER GENERAL,
CHHATTISGARH CIRCLE RAIPUR – 492 001
1. Sr/Supdt of POs Bastar / Bilaspur/ Durg/ Raigarh/ Raipur/ Sarguja.
2. Supdt. RMS RP Dn Raipur.
No. STA 11-2/2022/
Raipur Dated: 11.11.2022
Subject: Post Offices and RMS Accountant Examination scheduled to be held on 18.12.2022 (Sunday).
Reference: Postal Dte. letter No. A-34012/01/2022-DE dated 06.05.2022
1. As per calendar of De-centralized Departmental Examination for the vacancy year 2022 the above examination is scheduled to be held on 18.12.2022 (Sunday).
Accordingly, applications are invited from the willing and eligible candidates in prescribed Performa (Annexure-1).The Schedule of activities of the examination is furnished herewith.
|1||Date of Notification||11.11.2022|
|2||Last date upto which application forms must be accepted by Divisional Office||30.11.2022|
|3||Date upto which Heads of Division/Office are required to send all the application forms duly recommended/ not Recommended to Circle Office||07.12.2022|
|4||Allotment of Roll No. BY CO||09.12.2022|
|5||Issue of Hall Permit by Divisional/Units to eligible candidates||12.12.2022|
|6||Date of Examination||18.12.2022 (Sunday).|
2. TIME TABLE PO & RMS ACCTT. EXAMINATION
|S.No.||Paper||Hours||Day & Date|
|01||Paper I (With Books)||10.00 AM. to 01.00 PM||Sunday
|02||Paper II (With Books)||02.00 PM to 05.00 PM|
Note:- Both papers will consist of theoretical question and Practical Questions on the proportion of 1/3rd theoretical and 2/3rd practical questions. In both the portions, there will be some compulsory question. Marks for theory portion would be 30 and those for practical portion will be 70.
|Category||Paper 1 (100 marks)||Paper 11 (100 marks)||Aggregate|
The following Post Office and RMS officials are eligible to appear in the examination.
(i) All PA/SA who have not less than three years service on date fixed for the receipt of application i.e. 30.11.2022 and have been declared permanent before that date and have consistently good record of service for the proceeding three years.
(ii) PA/SA who are eligible & willing to appear in the PO & RMS Accountant Examination should submit their application in the prescribed format through concerned Divisional Head.
5. The examination will be held at centre fixed by Head of Circle.
6. Each candidate will normally be allowed three chances or as per rules to appear at the examination but in addition to this, a fourth chance will be allowed provided that the candidate secures 35 percent marks in the aggregate in the third chance. A candidate, who does not sit for the examination after being given permission to do so, will be treated as having appeared and failed. The Head of the Circle will, however, exercise his discretion in this direction, if failure to appear, is due to sickness, supported by a medical certificate or is due to some other reason which is beyond the control of the candidate. The Head of the Circle is the Final authority in this respect and no appeal will lie against his decision.
7. Applications from eligible candidates of your division may kindly be obtained in the prescribed form (copy enclosed) along with two copies of their recent passport size photographs duly attested by the controlling officer and submitted to this office with their specific recommendation. The Heads of the Division will personally ensure that the dates are followed scrupulously and that there is no delay, unit responsible for the delay will be solely responsible for the non inclusion of the names of the candidates of their units in the examination and this office will not shoulder any responsibility for the same.
8. All the Heads of Divisions/Units are requested to submit the detailed & complete information along with candidate application forms as given in the Annexure to this office without fail.
9. The contents of this letter should immediately be circulated to all the officials under your control to enable each eligible individual to have an opportunity to apply well in time.
10. For condition and eligibility and syllabus of this examination please see rule 273 to 279 of P&T Manual Vol. IV and instructions circulated from time to time. The 0 revised syllabus has been circulated vide Directorate’s No. 9-2/89 SPB-II dated 17.1.1990 under Circle office Endst No. R/1-10/Rlg/PO RMS Accounts, dated 25.1.1990. Such of the T/S officials who have completed 16 years service and decline promotion to LSG can be allowed to appear in Post Office and RMS Accounts Examination.
11. Vacancy position of those Divisions where vacancies are available is as under:
|S.N||Name of the Division||No. of Vacancy|
|6||RMS RP Division Raipur||0|
12. The Notification may be Circulated to all HOs/Sub-ordinate Offices /Units/IPPB/CPC/ Union Secretary etc.
The receipt of this letter should be acknowledged by all positively.
Enel- As Above.
Chhattisgarh Circle, Raipur-492 001