LIC Employees – Mediclaim related issues
NATIONAL ORGANISATION OF INSURANCE PENSIONERS
Regn No.PN 4769 (Regd under Indian T U Act, 1926)
(Affiliated to Bharateeya Mazdoor Sangh)
BMS Office. Vishwakarma Bhavan. 185. Shaniwar Peth. Pune 411030 Tel 020-24454040
President: Dr. S. B. Sharan
Mob No: 09868358161
Working President: S. G. Elangadi
Mob Mo: 08762932477
Gem Secretary: Ashok J. Joshi
Mob No: 09561084182
Date: 09 04-2019
LIC of India, Central Office, Yogakshema,
Re: Mediclaim related issues
We are in receipt of the Mediclaim renewal circular dtd.5-4-2019 for the financial year 2019-20. We regret to note the following-
- There is an increase In premium of 13.72%.
- One more option to join the scheme is not offered
- Room rent charges for C Class cities not increased
- One more option to allow independent children, dependent parents and parents-in-laws not allowed.
Please find enclosed the copies of our earlier letters regard mg captioned issues.
We earnestly request you to,
- Increase the compulsory family floater sum insured substantially to offset the steep increase in premium and
- Consider positively point nos 2,3 and 4 above.
We ardently hope that you Initiate action to redress the grievances cited above and oblige.