AIIPA WELCOMES THE NEW LIC CHAIRMAN
All India Insurance Pensioners’ Association
Date : 15th March 2019
President : Com Ashok Tiwari
General Secretary : Com T K Chakraborty
Cir No : 07/2019
All Divisional/Regional/State units of AIIPA
Re: Letter to Shri M R Kumar, Chairman, LIC of India.
We reproduce below our letter dated 15th March 2019 addressed to Shri M R Kumar, Chairman, LIC of India.
Date: 15th March 2019
Shri M R Kumar,
LIC of India,
AIIPA WELCOMES THE NEW CHAIRMAN
We, from AIIPA, extend our Greetings on your assuming charge of Chairman of LIC and offer our Good Wishes for a successful tenure. We are sure that under your leadership LIC will touch new heights.
We had bee persuing various issues of LIC pensioner’s for favourable solutions. Some of the issues as listed below are pending for long.
1) 100% neutralisation of price index for DR to pre 1/8/1997 pensioners.
2) Updation of pension with every wage revision.
3) Full pension after 20 years of service.
4) Uniform rate for calculation of family pension.
5) Last month pay or 10 months average pay whichever is favourable for calculation of pension.
6) Cash mecidcal allowance for domiciliary treatment.
7) One more option for inclusion in Group mediclaim scheme.
8) Group insurance to all retirees.
9) Removal of adverse conditions for pension option.
We hope that under your stewardship some issues will be favourably solved.
LIC pensioners have contributed to the growth and prosperity of LIC and they only hope that LIC will consider their pending issues favourably.
We assure you of our whole hearted cooperation.