Additional DA from July 2019 for Central Government Employees and Pensioners
CPI (IW) Table May 2019 – How to calculate AICPIN?
The first installment of additional dearness allowance for Central Government employees and Pensioners due from July 2019
The calculation of additional DA and DR is in the final stage. Out of 6 months of AICPIN, we have 5 months from January to May 2019 and need one more month of statistics to calculate the exact percentage of additional DA and DR from July 2019.
How to calculate AICPIN?
How to calculate the Consumer Price Index Numbers for Industrial Workers on Base 2001=100
The Labour Bureau under Ministry of Labour and Employment has calculate the statistics with several aspects.
The Labour Bureau has been compiling and maintaining three different series of Consumer Price Index numbers viz.
(i) Consumer Price Index Numbers for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW) on base 2001=100
(ii) Consumer Price Index Numbers for Agricultural Labourer on base 1986-87=100
(iii) Consumer Price Index Numbers for Rural Labourer on base 1986-87=100.
These index numbers measure a temporal change in prices of fixed basket of goods and services consumed by the target groups and are compiled on the basis of the prices of selected goods and services which are collected every week/month and the weights assigned to them. Weights to the selected items are assigned on the basis of the expenditure incurred on them as revealed by the surveys conducted for the purposes.
The index numbers for centre/state are compiled in several stages i.e. Sub-group, Group and General level. These centre/state level indices are then weighed to work out all-India indices.
The weights (Group / Sub-group wise) under Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers on base 2001=100 and Consumer Price Index Numbers for Agricultural Labourer / Rural Labourer on base 1986-87=100 are given at Annexure.
The services like education, health/medicine, transportation are included in the compilation of all three Consumer Price Index Numbers. The details of the weights assigned to services like education, health/medicine, transportation, etc.
|4||DOOM DOOMA- TINSUKIA||275||276|
|Jammu & Kashmir|
- Consumer Price Index for Industrial Worker February 2021 April 1, 2021Read more…
- AICPIN for the Month of July 2020 September 1, 2020Read more…
- Expected DA from Jan 2020-AICPIN for October 2019 November 30, 2019Read more…
- DA as on 1st October 2019 is 18.94% November 6, 2019Read more…
- DA For Bank Employees From Nov 2018 to Jan 2020 November 4, 2019Read more…
- AICPIN for the month of August 2019 October 1, 2019Read more…
- AICPIN for the month of July 2019 August 30, 2019Read more…
- AICPIN for June 2019 – Expected DA July 2019 July 31, 2019Read more…
- DA and DR Calculation Sheet for Central Government Employees July 4, 2019Read more…
- Additional DA from July 2019 for Central Government Employees and Pensioners July 2, 2019Read more…
- AICPIN May 2019 Two Points Increase at 314 – Approximate DA Expected is 17% July 1, 2019Read more…
- Expected DA July 2019 For Central Government Employees and Pensioners- 4% DA Confirm – 5% Possible!… June 12, 2019Read more…
- CPI-IW – April, 2019 June 1, 2019Read more…
- AICPIN for the month of March, 2019 – Expected DA July 2019 May 2, 2019Read more…
- AICPIN Table from 2016 – CPI(IW) Base 2001=100 May 2, 2019Read more…
- Press Release on New CPI for March, 2019 April 23, 2019Read more…
- Expected DA from July 2019 – AICPIN for February 2019 March 31, 2019Read more…
- AICPIN for the month of January 2019 – Expected DA July 2019 March 1, 2019Read more…
- Expected DA Jan 2019 – 3 to 4 Percentages January 2, 2019Read more…
- Expected DA-CPI-IW November 2018 January 1, 2019Read more…
- AICPIN Stands at 302 For Oct 2018 – Expected DA Jan 2019 December 1, 2018Read more…
- AICPIN for September 2018 – Stands at 301 November 1, 2018Read more…
- Expected DA Table for January 2019 October 31, 2018Read more…
- Bank DA Expected to Go Up with 65 Slabs For Jan 2019 October 2, 2018Read more…
- AICPIN (CPI-IW BY 2001=100) for the month of August 2018 is stands at 301 September 29, 2018Read more…